Backlinks for your Window Covering Business Site
The easiest way to explain back linking is every backlink needs to be relevant to your subject, the search engine spiders look to see how many relevant links you have. The higher the QR rating the higher your site appears on the SERP. Search Engine Results Page. Since Google, Yahoo and Bing all tell us that this is one of the most important algorithms they have; we spend a fair amount to time on back linking. It’s important, boring, slow and expensive. Most packages include 4 weeks of back linking.
So, with this being said, why would major search engines prefer you to include backlinks?
- Branching out to other relevant, informative articles can improve the authenticity of your pages.
- Many users may come to your page for the exclusive reason that there are helpful resources; attracting those users is part and parcel to ranking better
- Professionalism is contagious: linking to sites with a reputation for quality improves your overall appearance as well
Backlink Relevancy is of Primary Importance
When we include backlinks on your window covering website, we use links to the most authoritative, reputable sites available. A lot of web building sites either don’t or cannot do that. Why? Because to negotiate with these reputable companies to buy the links, they must be ensured they will not be used for spamming or other unprofessional results.
- How to choose your market:
How to choose your market: I see this every day; window covering retailers who are on the verge of collapse, because they are riding a one-pedal unicycle with a flat tire. I’m sure you’ve heard of the Pareto Principal of the 80/20 rule. Did you know this applies to your window covering business? Think about this…Starbucks…Read More
- 20 Guerrilla Marketing Tips for Window Covering Retailers
# 1 Email Marketing. It’s as simple as setting up a free account at mailchimp.com. Using their templates and sending emails to 2 groups of prospects. Other business owners who can refer you to their customers. Realtors, window replacement contractors, interior designers, etc. Past clients Make sure the info is helpful. Teach the client something…Read More