Backlinks for your Window Covering Business Site
The easiest way to explain back linking is every backlink needs to be relevant to your subject, the search engine spiders look to see how many relevant links you have. The higher the QR rating the higher your site appears on the SERP. Search Engine Results Page. Since Google, Yahoo and Bing all tell us that this is one of the most important algorithms they have; we spend a fair amount to time on back linking. It’s important, boring, slow and expensive. Most packages include 4 weeks of back linking.
So, with this being said, why would major search engines prefer you to include backlinks?
- Branching out to other relevant, informative articles can improve the authenticity of your pages.
- Many users may come to your page for the exclusive reason that there are helpful resources; attracting those users is part and parcel to ranking better
- Professionalism is contagious: linking to sites with a reputation for quality improves your overall appearance as well
Backlink Relevancy is of Primary Importance
When we include backlinks on your window covering website, we use links to the most authoritative, reputable sites available. A lot of web building sites either don’t or cannot do that. Why? Because to negotiate with these reputable companies to buy the links, they must be ensured they will not be used for spamming or other unprofessional results.
- How to Match Your Product Mix and Audience
Creating A Pricing Structure That Matches Your Brand and Audience Would you buy a new bike from a guy in a bumble bee costume on TV yelling “Buy My Bikes”? He’s speaking directly to the kids who want a new bike, who then ask their parents to go to the Buy My Bikes-Shop. Then, when…Read More
- Are you selling the most profitable products?
Review Your Product Mix, Profitability Vs. Labor Last week I showed you my Job Cost Analysis Cheat Sheet. This week I’d like to show you how to determine your profitability per product. If you use the cheat sheet, you can take the cost section and apply it to your labor cost. Take it a step…Read More