Backlinks for your Window Covering Business Site
The easiest way to explain back linking is every backlink needs to be relevant to your subject, the search engine spiders look to see how many relevant links you have. The higher the QR rating the higher your site appears on the SERP. Search Engine Results Page. Since Google, Yahoo and Bing all tell us that this is one of the most important algorithms they have; we spend a fair amount to time on back linking. It’s important, boring, slow and expensive. Most packages include 4 weeks of back linking.
So, with this being said, why would major search engines prefer you to include backlinks?
- Branching out to other relevant, informative articles can improve the authenticity of your pages.
- Many users may come to your page for the exclusive reason that there are helpful resources; attracting those users is part and parcel to ranking better
- Professionalism is contagious: linking to sites with a reputation for quality improves your overall appearance as well
Backlink Relevancy is of Primary Importance
When we include backlinks on your window covering website, we use links to the most authoritative, reputable sites available. A lot of web building sites either don’t or cannot do that. Why? Because to negotiate with these reputable companies to buy the links, they must be ensured they will not be used for spamming or other unprofessional results.
- Michael Gerber Life Changing Moment
In 1992 I saw a videos much like this one from Michael Gerber. I was hooked. In fact I've been through the Emyth Master program and can tell you his book, The E Myth Revised is going to change the way you operate your business.Read More
- How to find customers or have them find you?
How to find customers or have them find you? This is becoming a much easier decision to make. Now those traditional lead generating avenues are not working as well as in years past. Something happened in 2008. A recession happened and many window covering retailers got spooked and went out of business. The sad part…Read More