clients are using Social Media to find Your Window Covering business
We’ll set up a fan page complete with your logo on Facebook. We’ll set up accounts at Twitter and LinkedIn. Your website will have buttons directly to your social media sites and pages. Having us manage both your window covering website and social media programs allows much greater integration and specificity when it comes to posts on social network sites, content integrity and routing traffic from your site to your social page and vice versa.
Social networking has become integral for businesses to create key relationships and engender what marketing strategies refer to as “business evangelists.” These are usually those clients that you have gone the extra mile for who are looking for an outlet to tell the world about your window covering expertise and helpfulness. What better outlet for them than a social media site where their glowing approbation will not just be heard once, but recorded for anyone seeking a similar service in the future.
Some of the advantages of using social media for you window covering business include
- Improved overall ranking in major search engines
- An opportunity to engage your customers in a familiar context
- Allow customers to exchange ideas about window covering products and inform them of specials and other products they will see in their individual news feeds
- Enjoy the pre-built map integration of your google local business page or have your address listed in facebook or other social media sites to be found even easier
- Google Just Slammed the Door on Every Window Covering Retailer
According to industry experts, Google just made it increasingly more difficult for a Window Covering Retailer to land on Page One. Fortunately, there is a solution. Let me explain. My name is Steven Dale, and I am a Window Covering Expert and a Digital Marketing Expert. The problem starts with a search on Google for…Read More
- E Myth Your Business?
How much should I budget for my online presence? ONE MILLION DOLLARS A MONTH, or Less…………………………….. I started in 1986 as a window and blind cleaning business. Back then I would pay the Yellow Pages $450 a month and spend $900+ on coupon books. I built my business to over 4000 customers in a few short…Read More