15 Reasons Budget Blinds, 3 Day Blinds, and Home Depot Use Google AdWords And Why You Should Too
Why do Budget Blinds, 3 Day Blinds, Home Depot, and Shutter Nation Spend Their Advertising Dollars on Google AdWords? The same reasons I do:
- It’s simple to prove it works.
- It’s trackable. I can track a customer from doing a search for new shutters, to clicking on my ad, then going to my website, to picking up the phone and calling me.
- I can record the call if I want.
- Remarketing: Google will install a cookie on their browser that will track them and show them my ad for shutters for the next 14 days.
- I can tell how many people saw my ad, how many clicked on my ad, and where they went from there.
- I can see which ads performed the best.
- I can see which keywords had the best click through rate.
- I can hyper target customers by the products they seek.
- I can target homeowners or commercial properties.
- I can target by zip code or city.
- I can make changes with just a few keystrokes.
- I can pause my advertising while on holiday.
- I can promote specials like “Buy 4 and Get the 5th Free for Wood Blinds” for a day, a week, a month.
- I can monitor sales Leads/Calls to each sales agent.
- If I let a salesperson go, I can pause the lead generation in that area until I find a replacement.
Why do I mention all this? After owning and operating a successful window covering retail business for over 20 years, I now help retailers nationwide to increase their sales through Adwords.
If you are looking to expand your business, I can help.
Google recommends at least $600-800 per month on ad spend to get a good gauge on your response.
Call me and I’ll do a Free 10-15 minute OnLine Marketing Audit of your window covering business.