Building a Strategic Partner Network
If you could send an email 2 twice a month to a group of businesses, and that email would generate leads for your window covering business, who would you send it to?
In 2009 my business was destroyed by the recession. I tried to hang on buy nothing worked. So I decide to start a new business called decoVan. The concept was to be the “Go To Guy” for designers, realtors and contractors. I would provide the measure, order and install on all window covering products.
I needed a way to reach this group of business owners. I tried networking at interior design events, realtor events and nothing seemed to work. Then one day I decided to use email. I developed a system of using search engines to locate potential customers. It worked.
I called it Strategic Partner Network or SPN for short.
Here’s how it works.
- Identify potential targets, like interior designers, window replacement contractors and window tint dealers.
- Hunt down their email addresses, shot for 20 per week.
- Go to Mail Chimp and set up FREE account.
- Design email template on Mail Chimp, it’s very simple.
- Sent email with HELPFUL INFORMATION. Like how much do Shutters Cost or what’s the difference between cells and honeycomb shades? Simple info!
- Repeat weekly.
Think about this. If you have 20 partners and each one sends you a lead a month, would that work for you?
In January of 2016 we will be changing our name to ExSeed Marketing. “Helping Other Succeed” is our moto. One of the new services we’ll be offering is Strategic Partner Network Building. We’ll do this for you. It will start at $149 a month.